Thursday, March 5, 2009

Center for Art Research

morguefile.comAs an elder at the research center Mike Mitchell's piece stood out. I think mostly due to the live narration and interactive qualities but also for the inherent and relevant narrative of the subjects situation. I would have liked to have had more interaction with the participants although the epicurean exchange was overwhelming. Most useful however were the lovely survey forms with their 2 color printing process, the moniker of a sophisticated organization, a well structured system of information reclamation and a highly diverse data column. Might I suggest a cinema slugfest. Show em if you got em, an all nighter if you have to...

1 comment:

Ashlee R. Ceder said...

Mike Mitchell turns everything he touches into awesome. I look at things much differently now; every situation brings forth this line of questioning:

"Is this art?"
"Can I turn it into art?"
"How do I get other people to see it?"
"WWMMD?"